Listen Each & Every Sunday!
Setting The Tone Radio is a live talk radio show airing each and every Sunday at 7 PM Eastern Standard Time. We focus on topics that STToners find most interesting, ranging from love and relationships to politics, social issues and more. We welcome callers to chime in via our studio number: 646-200-0246. Some of our listener’s comments are listed below.
Donate food, clothes and household items to Abundant Endeavors Foundation today! Call 404-826-1908 for details.
Sign up for text reminders!
We send out occasional reminders to listen to our shows on Sunday. If you would like a SMS reminder, click the blue SMS graphic or complete the short form below if available and we’ll reach out to you.
- If you see the player below, press the Play button and play our live stream instantly. It may take just a few seconds to start.
- At 7 PM EST sharp, call 646-200-0246 and listen along. Press 1 anytime during the call to speak to the hosts directly.
- Visit our BlogTalkRadio.com page here, choose today’s episode and the player will stream automatically.
- Listen to our live show via Skype by visiting our BlogTalkRadio.com page here, choosing today’s episode and then look for the blue Skype logo near the player or the top of the page.
- iTunes (Search for “Setting The Tone Radio” in the iTunes Store)
- Tune In (Search for “Setting The Tone Radio” in the Tune In mobile app or website)
- Stitcher Radio (Search for “Setting The Tone Radio” Stitcher Radio mobile app or website)
- Blog Talk Radio (Click here) Read about any episode at the bottom of this page or use the player directly below to jump right in and listen to any previous podcast. To listen to a live broadcast, call 646-200-0246 or visit our Blog Talk Radio page at blogtalkradio.com/sttone.
Learn More: Read and listen to our episodes online
Who’s 1st: Mommy or Wifey?Many couples across America and abroad must face a diff […]
Workplace Encounters Ep #01: Who’s Worse, Men or Women?This Sunday, we’re kicking off #workplace encount […]
Ferguson Part 2: The AftermathSetting The Tone™ Radio’s first talk radio show o […]
Spare The Rod, Spoil The ChildShould ALL corporal punishment be considered assault? D […]
Setting The Tone Radio [STTOPIX November 2014]This week on Setting The Tone Radio, we discuss current […]
Closet Skeletons Can Haunt You! [Setting The Tone Radio]Do you a past that you haven’t told your loved on […]
Survivor Part 2: Overcoming Breast Cancer [Setting The Tone Radio]With last week’s gripping topic on domestic viole […]
Survivor – Part 1: Overcoming Domestic Violence [Setting The Tone Radio LIVE]Domestic violence thrives when we are silent, affecting […]
Setting The Tone LIVE presents: ConspiracyA study published in 2012 found that conspiracy theoris […]
Setting The Tone Radio LIVE presents: Boys to Men… FELLAS, GROW UP!There’s a reason females tend to date older guys– at le […]
Setting The Tone Radio ponders: The Overly-Independent WomanWe hear it quite often, on television, in conversation, […]
What’s Love Got To Do With It?A few episodes ago, we discussed being the perfect love […]
State of MindFollowing up on our previous episode, we will discuss t […]
Honey, Blame MY PARENTS!This episode, we’ll discuss how childhood experie […]
Are You The Perfect Lover??This week we’ll get down and flirty. Let’s […]
Setting The Tone Radio presents: Definition of a NIGGAThe N-word is used in everyday language in black househ […]